Chinese Estates is one of the leading property developers in Hong Kong and we primarily focus on property investment and development in Hong Kong. At Chinese Estates, we believe our success is directly attributable to the accomplishments and dedication of our employees. Chinese Estates aims to recruit highly motivated professionals to assist in the operations of our investment and development properties. The promising business outlook gives rise to exciting opportunities for creative and ambitious individuals who are always ready for the upcoming new challenges.
Assistant Estate Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782917
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of designated properties
- Prepare management budget plans and convening meetings with related parties
- Monitor the site operation to ensure the compliance of statutory requirements
- Participate in ad-hoc projects assigned
- Degree or Diploma holder, preferably in Estate Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in property management
- Well versed with BMO, DMC and related ordinances
- Independent with good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Estate Officer)
Attractive compensation package including competitive salary, up to 22 days Annual Leave, 5 days work as well as excellent career prospects will be offered. Interested parties please send full resume including your present and expected salaries to The Human Resources Department. Please visit our company website www.chineseestates.com for details or for on-line application or by mail to . You may also click "Apply Now" for application.
(Personal data collected would be used in accordance with our Statement on Employment-Related Data Usage, which is available at http://www.chineseestates.com or upon request made to the Company’s Human Resources Manager. Applicants who are not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.)