We are a subsidiary of the Shui On Group with extensive involvement in property and facilities management. We are now inviting applications from highly motivated individual(s) to join us.
Assistant Estate Officer(s)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998761
Reporting to the Estate Manager, the incumbent will assist in the overall property management work of the estate assigned.
- Diploma holder in property management or related disciplines
- Preferably with 1 year's working experience in property management
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Customer-oriented with good communication skills
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please apply with full resume stating your qualifications, employment history, current and expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Shui On Properties Management Ltd., via the "APPLY NOW" below or by post to 34/F., Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong; or fax to 2827 5492.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidential and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within Shui On Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.