jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991753
Employer Ref. 91M0080168
About the Company
Our client is a renowned MNC in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for an Assistant Event Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the role
- You will manage development of multi-channel event marketing campaigns for multiple, simultaneous events including web, e-mail, paid advertising, brand and messaging, etc.
- You work cross-functionally with Event Marketing and other project teams to develop and successfully execute marketing campaign toward achieving the event KPIs and ensuring event success
- You will act as marketing representative on key event projects and programmes, maintaining overview of full event activities - both internal and external events - sharing information and/or liaising management of special projects with other team members as needed
- You will liaise with various event management teams in delivering event success including Lead Gen, Brand & Messaging and Marketing Operations
- You will manage event budget within scope of business plan and ensure proper contracts are in place
- You will maintain accurate tactical marketing timelines to support execution of campaign timeline
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years of broad marketing experience including brand management, marketing communications, digital advertising, and channel management.
- Copywriting experience required
- Mix of B2B and B2C marketing experience preferred
- Project management and event marketing experience preferred
- Great organization skills: must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Project Ownership and Self-Direction: ability to run a marketing project from start to finish with minimal oversight
If you are interested in the role, please click "APPLY NOW" with full resume stating present and expected salary or contact Lauren Wong at +852 2232 3497 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please visit www.randstad.com.hk for more job opportunities updates.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"