Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO, Uo-Show and Obihiro Hageten delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Assistant Facilities Manager – R&M
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993730
- To implement strategic tasks followed by development planning and follow the assigned facility management tasks to achieve company goals.
- To oversee maintenance activities are upkeep for branch equipment and building assets in a hygienic and efficient condition.
- To perform facility and equipment performance assessment and give recommendations on repairing or replacement.
- To review and ensure all contracting works are effectively delivered for business units.
- To maintain good communication and relationship with operations to achieve better results.
- To provide reports on R&M and utility periodically.
- 8 to 10 years in E&M installation/ Repair & Maintenance / A&A Project.
- Diploma / Degree holder in Building Service Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Competent in MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and Basic English
- Good team player in managing internal and external business partners.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.