TT One Limited
We are a well established property investment company with diversified portfolios comprising residential and commercial premises in Hong Kong. To cope with our business needs and expansion, we are urgently looking for high caliber candidates for the following position :
Assistant Facilities Manager / Senior Technical Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914581
- Oversee/manage daily operation and preventive maintenance of all E&M services, refurbishment, improvement works and interior fitting out projects ;
- Act as project coordinator with consultants and contractors on renovation, A&A works and development projects ;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and monitor maintenance of existing buildings/premises and provide recommendation for improvement ;
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure that builders work / E&M / A&A work facilities are maintained ;
- Analyse all works/maintenance quotations ;
- Vet and verify reports from service providers ;
- Assist in managing budget, progress and effectiveness of all works ;
- Work with various stakeholders to optimize cost and performance of all contracts ;
- Required to attend other duties as assigned by Division Head.
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Services/Building Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Facilities Management ;
- 4 to 5 years relevant experience in project coordination, maintenance in building construction or property management activities ;
- Experience in landlord premises maintenance and renovation is preferred ;
- Demonstrate proficiency in tendering and contracting ;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Chinese ;
- Proficiency in PC application such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint or AutoCAD ;
- Immediate available would be a definite advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate. Please send updated resume with salary expectation and date of availability by clicking "APPLY NOW".
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants are not contacted within 4 weeks after submitting their resume, their applications will be filed for 6 months and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period.