jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832916
Employer Ref. 3679740/001
You will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance for our client's mixed portfolios including commercial and industrial buildings.
Our client is a reputable property developer with strong presence in APAC, particularly Hong Kong market. They're poised in team expansion and are looking for the right talent to join their facility team.
- To liaise with building management staff to handle tenant's complaints and to provide professional advice in dealing with tenant's technical enquiries
- To prepare tender documents for maintenance, improvement and A&A works of both builder's and E&M works and to ensure satisfactory completion of works within approved budget and specified time frame
- To manage emergency situations, supervise and ensure proper and prompt execution of required remedial works according to the emergency procedures
- To monitor and supervise contractors' performance to ensure the works are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements and at high quality standard with minimum disturbance caused to the tenant's business
- To propose improvement works including all E&M systems and safety issues with a view to improve the operational efficiency and energy saving
Right talent will be offered competitive benefit package and job stability.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Lulu Zhu on +852 2848 4719
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk