Assistant Fashion Designer
Trinity Limited (Member of the Fung Group)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919946
- Assist in the design and product development of seasonal collections
- Research on fashion and market trench, tech-pack preparation
- Collaborate with buying and product development team throughout the development process
- Carry out fitting and developing size specifications
- Diploma in Fashion Design or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in menswear fashion design
- Knowledge in raw material sourcing, styling, and graphic development
- Well-versed in Illustrator, Freehand and Photoshop
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please forward detailed resume stating employment history with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Trinity Limited (Member of the Fung Group)
About Trinity Limited (Member of the Fung Group)
We are a listed company in Hong Kong (Stock code : 891), principally engaged in the retailing of high-end to luxury menswear in Greater China and Europe as well as licensing of its major brands globally. The Group manages four international menswear brands, namely Kent & Curwen, Cerruti 1881, Gieves & Hawkes and D'URBAN.