jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831648
Employer Ref. 506410/001
Reporting to Finance Manager, your role is to deliver the review, amendment and implementation of appropriate financial controls.
- Participate in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
- Handle cash flow management and forecasting.
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with internal / external auditor on annual audit.
- Highlight any opportunities to implement changes to improve the control environment without adversely impacting business operations or customers.
- Undertake and participate ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- Qualified accountant, preferably with external audit experience from Big 4
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience from sizable companies
- Experience of working in Retail/ FMCG is an advantage but not a must
- Familiar with IFRS accounting standard
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Oracle or similar systems
- Independent, hands on, commercially-minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and proficient in English
About the organisation:
With more than 100 years of activity, this retail giant established in Europe and Asia covers over 100 millions customers per month.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.