Tommy Hilfiger (HK) Limited
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs.
Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the Tommy Hilfiger and Hilfiger Denim brands, with a breadth of collections including Hilfiger Collection, Tommy Hilfiger Tailored, men’s, women’s and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process.
Tommy Hilfiger, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 17,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 90 countries and more than 1,400 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the Tommy Hilfiger brand were US $6.7 billion in 2014.
Assistant Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835544
- Manage financial and non-financial forecasts, assist in monthly financial and management reporting.
- Assist in tax and legal compliance.
- Provide proper financial information and appropriate recommendations to management.
- Ensure internal control procedures are in place and compliant with company guidelines.
- Review finance procedures and processes for improvements.
- Liaise with various external and internal parties to facilitate daily finance operations.
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines, with HKICPA/ACCA qualification or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in financial and management reporting role.
- With Knowledge in PRC accounting standard, tax rules and related regulations is preferred.
- Experience working on Flex and SAP accounting systems is advantageous.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving capability.
- Knowledge in company secretary is an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Occasional travel to PRC required.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Please apply with full resume, salary expectation, date of availability.
(Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose only.)