Charterhouse Partnership is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have six specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources & Professional Support.
Assistant Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835819
Employer Ref. AFM/AXC191016
- Conglomerate group
- Attractive package and benefits
- Financial reporting background
A top conglomerate firm in Hong Kong are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager. They are looking for someone who has strong Financial Reporting background with fine knowledge of PRC GAAP and Taxation. They have one of the best career and development plan in town along with the attractive package and benefit.
- Manage working capital duties and inventory control to enhance smooth operations
- Oversee all finance transactions (AP, AR and vouchers) and ensure it is track properly and in line with company policies
- Ensure calculation of staff commission are correct
- Assist in system implementation, and participate in preparation of budget and forecast
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met and all entries are accurate and in compliance with standard
- Maintain balance sheet and handle all outstanding transactions.
- Degree Holder in Accounting or Finance and CPA qualification
- Accounting knowledge of HK GAAP and PRC GAAP
- Proficiency in both written and spoken in English and Chinese
- Familiar with computerized systems, preferably Oracle ERP
- Occasional travel to PRC may be required
- Big 4 experience would be an advantage
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy