Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919645
Employer Ref. 91M0079676
- listed company
- attractive remuneration package and benefits
- positive and dynamic work environment
about the company:
Our client is a reputable company in the Hong Kong and Greater China Region. Over the years, they have provided their service to a number of international and notable brands into the Asia market. To keep up with the rapidly changing consumer and business landscape in the Greater China region, we are working closely with our client to search for their next Assistant Finance Manager to join their sizeable company.
about the job:
As an Assistant Finance Manager, you will be responsible for reporting to the Senior Finance Manager. You will be able to plan and perform end-to-end accounting tasks including AP/AR/GL/AC as well as calculating sales commission. You will work with senior executives and establish a solid internal control frame-work. You will partner with the Senior Finance Manager in preparing the division's monthly, quarterly and yearly budget and forecast. On occasion, you will be expected to participate in ad-hoc projects and to follow-up on reconciliation and irregularities as needed.
skills and experience requirements:
As an Assistant Finance Manager, you will posses:
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance or other related disciplines with recognized accounting professional certification (HKICPA/CPA/ACCA)
- 6+ years of financial accounting experience
- Savvy with PRC accounting/audit laws and tax structure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and be able to handle challenges with confidence
- Candidates with experience from Big Four and MNC on a regional role will be shortlisted first
- Proficient in both verbal and written English and Chinese
If you are interested and qualified for the described position, send your CV via 'apply now' or contact Alysse Kwong at 2232 3400 for a confidential discussion.