Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Assistant Finance Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922001
Our client, a listed energy business, is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager due to expanding business needs. Reporting directly to the Finance Controller, you will be tasks with monitoring the financial performance of the projects, providing insights of financial data and other assigned projects.
- Act as the Project Accountant in overseeing, reviewing and monitoring the financial and accounting matters of the assigned Project Companies
- Monitors the financial performance of the assigned Project Companies by preparing and analyzing the financial and management reports, annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Ensures the policies standards and internal control measures of the assigned Project Companies are well established and in compliance with the corporate guidelines and professional standards
- Provides interpretation of financial data, assists in establishing performance measurements, and directs the preparation of budgets and related financial reporting systems for assigned projects
- Degree holder with professional accounting qualification
- A minimum of 6 years of accounting, auditing and finance experience, preferably gained in a Hong Kong listed company or multinational company
- Practical experience with business practices, accounting standards, tax regulations etc.
- Experience in M&A due diligence assignment is an advantage
- Working Experience in big 4 auditing firm preferred
- Willing to travel to PRC and overseas
- Good command of English and Chinese including Putonghua