jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922473
Employer Ref. 3773600/001
The successful candidate will be responsible for group financial and management reporting plus support in corporate finance projects.
My client is a holding company which is listed in HK. It is engaging in I.T, leisure, property and other businesses.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial reports including group consolidation, month end closing, financial/business analysis, budgeting and forecasting, tax filing
- Support ongoing corporate finance projects
- Perform audit, internal control, compliance and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Assist in preparation of annual and interim reports
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines with professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in Big 4
- Solid group level reporting experience and strong consolidation skill is highly preferable
- Self-motivated, flexible, good team player, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of verbal and written English and Mandarin
My client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company with opportunities for career advancement.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Erin Cheung on +852 2848 9579
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk