jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993340
Employer Ref. HK117350
- Timely compilation of monthly group consolidation, interim and annual reports and other financial reporting functions.
- Detailed analysis of the Group's financial performance to ensure the accuracy and quality of financial reporting.
Perform day-to-day financial functions, including group general ledger functions and accounting for group and entity accounts.
- Prepare statutory financial statements based on local requirements for group companies in different countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Liaise with overseas offices, company secretaries, external and internal auditors and other departments.
- Supervise team members.
- Perform special projects and assignments as needed
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or a related discipline
- Extensive experience in preparing group consolidation and financial statements
- Previous experience in the Big 4, is a required must
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with SAP applications will be an added advantage
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proactive, dynamic, good at multitasking and able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Grow your career
- Lucrative Package
- Work for a world leading MNC
If you enjoy challenges, and thrive in a multicutlural environment, then click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117350. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.