Assistant Finance Manager (HK Listed Company)
Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999170
We are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join our professional project team in assisting a leading HK Stock Exchange Main Board listed client with the following experience:
- Hands-on in preparing consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end reporting cycles and consolidation of financial and management reports for internal and external use
- Work closely with business units in collecting relevant information for internal and external reporting purposes
- Liaise with external auditors on annual and interim audit
- Handle enquiry from IRD
- Analysis on working capital
- Perform ad hoc tasks such as managing the process of liquidation of subsidiaries
- University graduate in finance, accounting, business administration or equivalent
- CPA or equivalent qualified, with at least 5 years of financial reporting
- Prior work experience in HK listed company is a MUST
- Strong experience in consolidation
- Good team player and must be able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits and compensations program. For interested parties, please press APPLY below. Data received will be for recruiting purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
About Resources Global Professionals (HK) Limited
Resources Global Professionals (RGP) www.rgp.com is a US based global professional services firm with a Big Four heritage. RGP is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (RECN) with a market cap exceeding US$500 million. Our clients range from large global (Fortune 1000) multinational to major local companies in varying industries. Serving clients with more than 2,900 Consultants in 75 offices around the world, we provide advisory, project and interim solutions in the areas of Finance and Accounting, Information Management, Risk & Compliance, Human Capital, Legal Services and Supply Chain Management.
The Hong Kong office was established in 2000 and works closely with our other China offices to provide seasoned consultants to support clients in the region, including mainland China and other Asian cities.
Being a consultant at RGP not only provides the opportunity to work with these multinational clients, but the flexible, project-based nature of our work allows you to be able to manage your work schedule while enjoying the corporate benefits of a major international organization. Please visit our corporate website www.rgp.com for more details.