Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Finance Manager, Management Accounting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834238
Employer Ref. 91M0078939
- Well-established securities firm
- Attractive Bonus & Excellent Benefits
- Excellent career path
Our client is a well-established securities firm with a wide ranges of services including stocks and futures brokerage, investment banking, M&A and so on. With the strong business performance, they are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager, Management Accounting to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are responsible for the preparation of group budgeting and forecasting. You are also expected to conduct financial analysis such as variance analysis, cost analysis and KPI analysis. As an Assistant Finance Manager, you are required to provide Chinese financial reports and recommendations based on the financial reports to the senior management.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience or above in Financial Institution
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proactive, able to work under pressure and adaptive to changes
- Good academic background is preferred
- Immediately available is preferred
if you are interested, please click link to Apply. you can also contact Rita Lee at +852 2232 3448 for a further conversation.