This leading global firm, provides integrated financial services across the business, has a global presence and is one of the market leaders in its field. Due to its impressive financial performance and continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Finance Manager to lead the Accounting and Finance team. With an excellent reputation within the market, they are definitely a company you would aspire to work for.
To be a success within this Assistant Finance Manager role, you will be required to have the following previous experience:
- Provide guidance and advice to the team and monitor daily operations to ensure accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of financial reporting
- Experience in FRR reporting and liquid capital monitoring is MUST
- Perform financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow projections and forecast
- Liaise with other professional parties and communicate with relevant authorities
- Responsible in supervising the team to perform monthly financial reporting consolidation on a timely basis
- Responsible in streamline the processes and system enhancement
- Participate in ad hoc projects and reports, including internal controls, risk management, policy making and budget analysis etc.
To further enhance your success within this role you must have at least 5 years’ experience in securities brokerage firm, whilst also possessing at least a professional qualifications in Finance / Accountancy or related disciplines.
For candidates with the correct requirements, it is also crucial that you speak fluent English and Mandarin as you will be part of a global team.