Santa Fe Transport Int'l Ltd
Assistant Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784376
The Assistant Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will work closely with the Financial Director in the production of periodic financial reports, comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risks, enhance accuracy of the company’s reported financial results.
• Report to Financial Director;
• Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting;
• Reports, analyses and review on monthly, quarterly and yearly financial results;
• Prepare budgeting, forecast, executive reports and business opportunity evaluations to be in line with strategic business objectives, and provide financial analysis and recommendation to Management;
• Analyze and work with business owners and other functional heads for the results of different business models, margin/contribution analysis, expenditures analysis, etc.;
• Responsible for KPI process, analysis and metrics recommendation;
• Prepare ad hoc analyses and work on special projects as needed;
• Provide regional support to the North Asia region.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline with at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
• Strong strategic, financial planning and business analysis experience;
• Excellent analytical skills with business acumen;
• Experience in a multinational corporate environment with matrix structure;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Advance user of MS Excel and Powerpoint. Hyperion knowledge is definitely an advantage;
• Willing to work under pressure, deliver results and meet tight deadlines.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume, stating your present and expected salary, contact number and date available by clicking “Apply Now”.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. The personal data provided will be used for consideration in your application for the applied post and other suitable positions in Santa Fe. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.