jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831564
Employer Ref. 506420/001
Working alongside the FP&A Manager, you will lead a team of 3 analysts. Your role is to guide the entities in the region in their product selection by providing data and stats about what the clients consume.
- The Assistant Finance Manager is responsible for working and managing the Finance team and being responsible for analysis support, performance tracking and supplier income calculation.
- analyse the sales/KPI data by Business units/suppliers/products to track the retail business performance
- analyse and interpret the statistical data to senior management for strategy planning
- verify data accuracy and follow up on any data irregularities
- support data mining and data analysis projects
- handle enquiries from internal/external stakeholders in different countries
- involve in workflow improvement to increase team efficiency
- Having a strong business sense and FP&A background will make you a successful incumbent for this role.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- minimum five to six years' relevant experience in financial analysis; working exp. in retail/FMCG industry is an advantage
- fluent in both Cantonese and English; with the ability to work and interface well with various organisations and personnel at all levels
- strong computer skills in PowerPoint and Excel (familiar with Excel VBA, V-lookup and Pivot Table is an advantage)
- solid analytical skills
About the organisation:
With more than 100 years of activity, this retail giant established in Europe and Asia covers over 100 millions customers per month.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.