As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe. Morgan McKinley operates from 21 offices in 9 countries around the world. Our professional recruitment capability extends right across key markets in Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. We have offices in Australia, China, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, the UAE and the UK and are strategically placed at the heart of key financial centres, as well as regionally within specific countries, giving us thorough coverage of all the markets in which we operate. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Assistant FP&A Manager, Trading
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918033
Employer Ref. BBBH644256
- HK based MNC
- World's leading trading business
- Business Partner role
A major market player of trading goods is now seeking an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis expert to join their regional team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, FP&A, you will be responsible for:
- Performing annual financial budget and rolling forecast for group's review
- Providing a full spectrum of financial analysis, profitability analysis, monthly management reports, variance analysis & commentary and detail KPI reports for the business
- Driving the sales analysis and control with the sales team to ensure the sales target and margin is achieved
- Assisting the management to enhance the financial performance of the business and formulating the optimal business strategies
To be considered a successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification of HKICPA or ACCA
- At least 6 years of experience with a multinational company (Retail, FMCG or Sourcing / Trading); Big 4 background is a definite advantage
- Solid knowledge of comprehensive financial planning & analysis, P&L analysis, sales analysis, budget and forecast etc
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please directly contact Hill Li at +852 3907 3976 for a confidential discussion. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.