We are a large trading company in Hong Kong. Our main business is in mainland China and some south-east Asian countries.
Assistant Group Internal Audit Officer / Group Internal Audit Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831633
- Perform data analysis to appraise the effectiveness of the operating performance of various business units
- Identify the adequacy of internal control measures to protect corporate assets and the efficiency of process flow to promote operational effectiveness and recommend improvement
- Write internal audit reports (in English or Chinese)
Follow up identified key issues to ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented. Track statistics as may be necessary.
Ascertain the level of compliance against established policies, plans, procedures and corporate practices.
Conduct physical check of inventories at various business locations as may be required
- Higher Diploma / Bachelor degree in accounting or commerce or equivalent professional qualification;
- Minimum 3 years solid internal audit experience gained in the commercial field, preferably in the textile, garment or manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system, e.g. EASTOP system, and PRC accounting & tax regulations;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Immediate availability is preferred.
*Candidates with less experience and qualification will be considered as Assistant Group Internal Audit Officer
Personal data provided by the applicants will be treated in strict confidence in compliance with the Personal Data Policy and will be used only for recruitment purposes.