JOS is a systems integrator, solutions provider and technology consultancy based in Asia.
With 9 offices across China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and Malaysia, we combine local knowledge with an international outlook.
Our expertise in technology and infrastructure is more than 60 years in the making. Today, JOS prides itself on its expertise in enterprise IT solutions, helping customers to take advantage of the latest technologies such as cloud, big data and mobility solutions.
Thanks to the support and commitment of our customers, partners and staff it has been a journey characterised by sustained growth and success. We have transformed our people, processes and solutions to adapt to evolving technologies and a changing market landscape.
ASSISTANT GROUP LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837156
Employer Ref. 10008710G
This position serves as the key driver in overseeing Group’s Learning and Development function. To support talent development and retention initiatives.
- Advise on group’s Learning & Development curriculum development and implementation
- Identify learning & development needs and solutions for the group and its Business Units
- Drive leadership and supervisory development programmes for mid-level managers
- Build a Learning & Development culture
- Travel to PRC and South East Asia’s regional offices occasionally
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Degree holder in Human Resources or other related disciplines
- Certified trainer / facilitator qualification in DDI, DISC, MBTI, Hogan Assessment, etc. would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in Learning & Development
- Experience in managing the L&D function in regional or group capacity
- Solid experience in overseeing the Training and Learning & Development in MNC environments
- Hands on experience in LMS
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, both written and speaking
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Resourceful in identifying L&D solutions
*Candidates with less experienced will be considered as Senior Learning & Development Specialist.
For a confidential discussion to find out more, please call Femi Oei 2880 6285.
Explore more about our new initiatives; please visit our website at www.jos.com.
To apply, please send your full resume together with salary details, quoting the job reference number (10008710G) to us via JobsDB or fax to 2811 2469 or by mail to the address below:
Jardine OneSolution (HK) Limited
19th Floor, Tower One
Millennium City 1
388 Kwun Tong Road
Kowloon, Hong Kong
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for consideration in relation to the relevant post within the company.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within two years. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.