Are you passionate to Pizza?
Eager to be part of the PizzaExpress' family?
PizzaExpress is global western-casual restaurant group specialising in fresh handcrafted pizzas, and providing everyone in the world a happier place by our beautiful pizzas. We have over 50 years of experience with more than 450 restaurants across the United Kingdom, and over 100 restaurants overseas in Europe, Asia, Mainland China, and the Middle East. To support an ambitious expansion program that will see us double in size over the next few years (in Asia Pacific to start), we have strategically chosen Hong Kong to be our new hub for International growth. As a result, our growth has created exciting opportunities for ambitious, worldly and driven individuals to join our winning team and help shape the future for our PizzaExpress family.
Job Application Email:email@example.com
Assistant Guest Experience Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921123
Employer Ref. AGEO_20161201_JDB
- Handle and respond to day-to-day emails and calls from members and guests in an efficient and timely manner;
- Investigate and reply to guests' complaints and ensure all cases are satisfactorily handled;
- Maintain database of email enquiries by category;
- Report guests’ feedback to the team for service improvement or follow up;
- Provide general administrative support to the team;
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, Hospitality or equivalent;
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant working experience in hospitality industry and/or similar background;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability of multi-tasking;
- Attentive to details and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Considerable knowledge of guest service principles, practices and attitude;
- Strong competency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and with good typing skills of English and Chinese;
- Working location: Wong Chuk Hang (Free shuttle bus service is available to pick up and drop off at Causeway Bay)
We offer 5 days work week, competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits to right candidates. If this sounds like the role for you, you are welcome to be part of the Pizzaexpress family!
Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking the below orange < APPLY NOW> botton.
For more information about our job openings, please visit PizzaExpress Career Website.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
Pizzaexpress (Hong Kong) Limited is an equal opportunities employer.