jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920443
Employer Ref. 523340/001
The ideal candidate will contribute in driving continuous quality improvement to increase business partner and customer satisfaction. He / She will have opportunity to take part in formulating internal control strategy and fostering an effective risk and control environment. He / She will be required to work closely with various departments to understand their operational and procurement needs, so as to structure comprehensive solutions to aid them to operate efficiently and excellently.
- Assist in managing HOST budget with cost analysis and management reports within tight schedule
- Assist in the consolidation of capitalization details for monthly posting to accounting system
- Manage the monthly invoice settlement and month end posting to acquire accurate results
- Support the operation of intercompany recharge to ensure accurate and timely cost consolidation
- Provide quality support and handle the queries related to assigned job scope
- Ensure that all relevant control measures are undertaken to minimize the risk exposure of the Bank by observing and maintaining the Bank's and Group's internal control systems and standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by the external regulators
- University degree in Business Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' relevant experience, preferably in banking industry
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel application
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
About the Client
Our Client is one of the most reputable and stable financial institutions globally. They seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.