A well-established international company offer an attractive remuneration package, including a 5-day working week, 15 days' annual leave, medical & accident insurance, life insurance, & etc.
Assistant HR Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831166
- Business Partner:
- Act as business partner for some Business units and provide full spectrum of human resource activities from talent acquisition, Talent Management to Talent Retention.
- Develop effective recruitment channels to source talents and develop candidate pipeline
- Oversee the Talent Management process and partner with the business with any Employee Development and Employee relations issues.
- HR Operations:
- Prepare monthly HR analysis reports and provide insights on organization planning
- Responsible for annual employee benefits review and to negotiate for most competitive package
- Support HR Head on annual salary benchmarking project across the Asia Region
- Manage expat relocation and work visa process
- Assist on special or ad hoc projects as required
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ HR experience gained from sizable companies
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legislations
- Possess strong analytical skill and numerical sense
- High initiative, detail-minded and work under pressure on meeting deadlines
- Good knowledge in using HRIS
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. For any enquiry, please fax to 37283729.