KOS International Limited is a specialist recruitment firm focus on serving leading multinational companies and striving local businesses in the Asia Pacific region.
Assistant HR Manager - Generalist - up to 38k
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831291
Employer Ref. BBBH5349
About the Company
Our client is a well-establishe MNC with strong global existence, with the business expanding rapidly, they are now looking for an Assistant HR Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you are responsible to perform all-round HR functions including compensatoin and benefits administration, talent resourcing, training and development, employee relations etc. Also to develop, implement and monitor HR Policies to ensure the consistency of HR practices, and to give consultative advice to line managers for general HR operational issues.
About the Person
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 8-10 years working experience as HR Generalist in sizeable company where at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Knowledge in HR practices, labor ordinance & related legal regulatory sector is highly preferable
- Strong leadership, collaboration, prioritization and moltivation skills with strong can-do attitude
- Resourceful, hands-on and very detail-minded, multi-tasking, flexible and positive
- Strong communication skills in English & Chinese / Mandarin
- Proficiency in Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is highly preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.