jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783424
Employer Ref. 491320/001
This company is a sizable and leading company in Hong Kong with strong presence in APAC region, they are looking for an assistant HR manager (Greater China).
- handle all talent acquisition matters for PRC internal partners, including but not limited to manpower planning, end-to-end recruitment activities, offer proposal and management, on-boarding, etc.
- provide consultative advise to internal clients as a business partner to departmental managers in regards to performance and salary management, incentive & initiatives plans etc.
- ensure the compliance of regional practices against labour laws
- design, implement and review of HR policies for regional teams
- ad hoc projects
- bachelor degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences with PRC experiences
- Independent and proactive
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Immediate availability is preferred
About the organisation:
This company is well established and continues to grow its market presence due to its innovation and service quality.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk