HealthBaby Biotech, is the most accredited leading cord blood bank in Hong Kong with over 70% market share. We devote to developing advanced technology to save lives and serve our society. At the same time, we committed to clinical research and development on various uses of stem cell. To cope with our fast expansion in Hong Kong, we are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join this promising field.
Assistant Human Resources & Administration Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995242
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources and administrative functions.
- To prepare HR & Admin. reports, budgets; perform compensation and benefits including payroll, leave and attendance management etc.
- To implement and manage all recruitment activities pursuant to business direction, ensure competent employees are recruited, motivated and retained.
- To timely promote the related programs, activities and events by making use of the effective employee communication channels and attractive design / contents to increase the awareness of the employees and participation rate.
- To assist in reviewing various employee relations and communication programs for continuous improvement.
- To keep abreast of the best practices and market trends of the employee relations, wellness and make recommendation for enhancement.
- To carry out ad hoc projects as assigned by the Management as and when required.
- To develop and achieve the business goals and other HR & Admin. related issues.
- Responsible for manpower, resources scheduling and staff training.
- University degree in Business Administration/Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in full spectrum of HR & Admin. operations such as payroll, recruitment, insurance, MPF, C&B, office admin. etc;
- At least 3 years of managerial experience in the HR & Admin. field.
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance (Hong Kong and Macau) and other relevant regulations.
- Mature, highly self-motivated and a good team leader.
- Good planning, organizing and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work with different level of employees.
- Excellent command in written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
We offer attractive fringe benefits and opportunities including 5-day week, double pay, discretionary performance bonus, comprehensive insurance coverage to the right candidate. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salary, address and contact number to HR by clicking “APPLY NOW”. All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose.