Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Human Resources Manager - HK & Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920042
Employer Ref. 91M0079097
Our client, an leading IT Services Group is recruiting for an additional Assistant Human Resources Manager to support their growing business:
- Catering for the business growth, responsible for full spectrum of HR duties including but not limited to recruitment, policy and procedures set up, talent management and development, etc.
- Work along the senior management to set up the Human Resources function in HK office
- Support regional offices in policies review, organization development, etc.
- Participate in HR projects, eg. salary benchmarking, succession planning, job grading, etc.
- Design and implement employee engagement activities and staff retention programs
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the Generalist space
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Knowledge in HK labour law is highly preferred
Competitive package and remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or send the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.