GDC Technology Limited (‘GDC’) is a leading digital cinema solutions provider. GDC develops, manufactures and sells media servers, content storage systems, theatre management systems and network operations center software for the global cinema industry. GDC is a licensee of the DTS:X object-based immersive sound technology from DTS, Inc. for the development of its media servers. In addition, GDC also provides a suite of digital cinema products and services, including integrated projection systems, 3D products, projector lamps and silver screens. GDC Digital Cinema Network Limited, a GDC subsidiary, manages VPF for over 6,300 theatre screens and with more than 650 studios or motion picture distributors worldwide. Founded in Singapore in 1999 and headquartered in Hong Kong, GDC Technology has established a global market presence and strong brand recognition with 13 offices and 29 local service centers around the world. The company has achieved no. 1 status in market share in its specialization among the Asia-Pacific market, and was selected to receive the Technology Innovator of the Year Award in 2016. GDC’s innovations have also won acclaimed awards in the industry, including the 2016 Catalyst Award for Best Technology. (see www.gdc-tech.com)
We are looking to expand our operation and have opening for the following position:
Assistant Human Resources Manager / Human Resources Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993056
- Implementation of all phases in human resources from recruitment, employee relations as well as learning and development;
- Assist line managers in monitoring and improving employees’ performance and morale;
- Assist line managers in setting goals for direct report, having regular reviews, and timely executing performance improvement plan;
- Formulate strategic HR planning with senior management;
- Take lead in change programs and other HR ad hoc projects;
- Report to CEO/Assistant to CEO
- Degree in Human Resources Management and Business Administration with at least 6 years experience in HR, with 3 years managerial responsibilities;
- Knowledge in HR and employee relations issues and strong practices in the area of labor and employment law in Hong Kong, Singapore, USA and PRC;
- Proven experiences in managing employment-related issues and employee counseling;
- Having ISO audit knowledge and experience is an advantage;
- Adaptable, energetic and a good communicator;
- Excellent communication skills in English, Putonghua and Cantonese;
- Experience in engineering or manufacturing working environment is preferred.
*Applicant with more experience will be considered for the position of Human Resources Manager.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Interested candidates, please send your CV with Current & Expected Salary and Date of Availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for processing application.