Midas Associates Limited is a focused banking and finance executive search firm formed by Consultants who were senior investment, commercial, corporate & consumer bankers.
Assistant Human Resources Manager - Reward & Performance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996324
Our client is a well established commercial bank in Hong Kong. They are looking for a potential candidate to fill up the captioned position.
- Assist to contribute to annual C&B exercises such as budgeting, annual pay review and performance bonus
- Prepare regular HR reports for various purposes,
- Support in HR policies and procedures reviews to ensure the Bank is consistently complied with related regulatory requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines with at least 2 years relevant experience;
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and statistical skills;
- Proactive team player with good communication skills; Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite, especially in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Interested parties, please send full resume in MS Word format with present and expected salary.
*All personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.