Crystal Group is one of the leading garment manufacturers in Hong Kong, providing ODM/OEM services in fashion apparel with 21 manufacturing operations in China, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Europe for our four main product lines T-shirt, Sweater, Denim and Intimate. We employ over 60,000 people worldwide and have an annual turnover of US$1.7 billion.
Our clients come from 3 different regions, Japan, Europe, US, including A&F, Ann Taylor, GAP, H&M, JC Penney, Juicy Couture, Levi’s, Mango, Marks & Spencer, Pink and Victoria’s Secret.
We are now seeking for an energetic person to join our winning team:
Assistant Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833073
- Provide HR services including manpower planning, talent development, performance management, staff relation and communications to Business Units
- Work closely with line management to understand their business needs and provide appropriate human resources advices and support
- Prepare and update various regular HR related reports in quality and timely manner
- Assist in handling annual HR projects including performance appraisal exercise and ad hoc projects.
- Coordinate with internal, external and overseas parties to ensure excellent execution of human resources initiatives
- University graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 2-3 years working experience in the similar capacity in manufacturing background; PRC experience will be an asset
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
- Well versed in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Proactive, Strong self-motivation and a quick learner
- Strong passion to develop HR Career in PRC
- Station in Zhongshan is required
- Frequent travel to overseas including Cambodia and Vietnam
Those with less experience / fresh graduate will be considered as HR Assistant
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive compensation package to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with a detailed resume including current & expected salary, availability and contact details to Human Resources Department by email.
(All personal data will be collected for recruitment purpose only)