Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are seeking a Assistant Human Resources Officer.
Assistant Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991473
- Facilitate full spectrum of C&B review, HR projects including recruitment and selection process and its related activities, performance management, staff engagement program and etc.;
- Review Recruitment Cycle & Recruitment Channel’s effectiveness, e.g. agency, website, school;
- Coordinates Company’s general training needs and materials;
- Handle Employment VISA applications or other kinds of VISA related to employment;
- Handle staff relation matters, design and manage employee engagement activities and staff campaign;
- Prepare regular HR reports such as headcounts and staff cost analysis;
- Any other ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Human Resources or related discipline;
- At least 2 years of HR generalist experience in sizable commercial sector & multinational is an advantage;
- Well-versed in Hong Kong and PRC labour ordinance;
- Must have strong personal drive and able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment;
- Mature, independent, flexible, proactive, willing to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Excellent spoken & written in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a must;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer.