Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd is a subsidiary of Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, one of the leading Europe's oldest and largest trade fair organisers.
With a portfolio of over 40 trade fairs in 12 major cities, Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd provides high-quality platforms for companies wishing to expand or improve their business in China and Asia. For further information about us, please visit the website at www.messefrankfurt.com or http://www.messefrankfurt.com.hk/
Assistant Human Resources Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999719
Employer Ref. JBAHRO20170113
- Handle payroll, employee benefits scheme, and annual employee salaries tax filing;
- Conduct job posting, preliminary screening on resumes, interview schedulingand pre-employment reference check;
- Update and maintenance of employee data in HRIS system and staff personnel files;
- Monitor and update staff attendance & leave records;
- Carry out administrative and clerical duties to support departmental projects and employee relations activities;
- Assist to prepare various management reports and statistics to support overall HRA strategic planning;
- Perform any other regular or ad hoc duties/assignments as required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 4 years' solid experience in HR administration preferably in sizable organization or MNC;
- Hands-on knowledge of HK employment ordinances and regulations is a must;
- Good organisational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Well-organised, accurate, sensitive to figures, multi-task, efficient, good team player and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
We work 5 days per week
We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day work, group life and medical insurance to right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume stating our reference number, present and expected salary to fax no. 2511 5112.
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is awarded the Good MPF Employer Award. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose. Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. However, we will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer them to suitable openings.