Harvey Nichols (Hong Kong) Limited
HARVEY NICHOLS Hong Kong is an upscale luxury fashion destination where our concept of leading trends, unparalleled and exclusive selection of international brands has made us the leader and the place to be for all fashion lovers in Hong Kong. Around the world, HARVEY NICHOLS has a total number of 12 stores situated in major cities like London, Dubai and Istanbul.
At Harvey Nichols we are proud to say that our success is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise. We rely on a high level of personal and professional standards to deliver the quality of service that our customers expect and to maintain the excellent reputation of our brand.
In return, we aim to provide employees with a positive, energetic and supportive working environment, in line with our ‘Excellent Customer Service’ philosophy and ways of working.
ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER - RECRUITMENT
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145782
- Work closely with business units to understand their needs, requirements and budget;
- Identifying effective recruitment channels, preparing recruitment advertisement, screening, interviewing and selecting;
- Prepare analysis reports on market trend, recruitment efficiency and effectiveness;
- Plan and execute recruitment projects such as job fairs, and recruitment day;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- 2 years relevant experience in sizable companies and fast-paced business environment , preferably in retail industry;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Experience in various recruitment events such as job fair, campus hiring and recruitment talk, with hands-on experience in recruitment cycle is a must;
Proficient in PC applications such as Excel and PowerPoint.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please apply in strict confidence by sending personal resume together with salary expected and date available by clicking APPLY NOW or email to:
h r d _ h n @ h a r v e y n i c h o l s . c o m . h k
* All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.