A-1 BAKERY CO., (HK) LTD. is striving for the best quality of products and service since the very first store opened in 1948. Our base is in Osaka and with the fusion of German style bread; we are dedicated to bring natural and healthy products to Hong Kong, firstly in 1985 and became the pioneer to bring high fiber, balanced nutrients German bread here.
With our mission to make the concept, "natural is healthy", contagious, we are now operating more than 45 outlets to provide the community fresh products. Being an established company, we provide more than 100 types of bread and we also diversified our product into cake and ice-cream items.
Presently, we are also running western restaurant and Japanese restaurant in Hong Kong with more than 1,000-strong staff, bringing our guest the most pleasing experience in dining.
People are our most important asset whom we would like to grow together as a partner. The continuous growth of business, we definitely need your support and contribution. We welcome all the professionals and potential future pillars to join A-1! Human factor is always a key to success. A-1 Bakery provides you opportunities to develop your career on quality service, food and beverage, manufacturing and management.
To learn more about our company, please visit our company website:
Assistant Hygiene and Safety Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220248
- Manage material quality assurance scheme
- Handle Product/Nutrition label inspection
- Assist in HACCP implementation and development
- Assist in Hygiene and safety audit
- Assist in hygiene and Occupational safety audit in factory and shops
- Support other duties and ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree or above in Food Science, Quality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience with hands-on experience in implementing HACCP
- Experience in food safety management or quality assurance programs is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines
- Goodcommand of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication skill, hardworking and strong-sense of responsibility
- Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested party, please click below and send your application with your resume and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.