jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781174
Employer Ref. 16 / A – RS(WRO) – 098W
The Construction Industry Council has several vacancies for the above position.
The applicant must possess
- Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKDSEE; or Level 2 / Grade E or above in 5 subjects including English and Chinese in the HKCEE; or equivalent;
- a minimum of 2 years post-qualification work experience, preferably in customer services;
- at least 25 words per minute in Chinese typing; and
- good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
(Applicants who do not possess the required qualifications and / or experience may be considered for other positions within the organisation.)
- to assist in the daily operation of the Registration Services provided by the CIC;
- to handle applications for various registration schemes, including issuing registration cards / letters, and updating registration status;
- to serve visitors and answer enquiries in relation to registration services; and
- to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the CIC.
The positions are of temporary basis of 6 months. To cope with the operation needs (opening 7 days a week) of the Service Centre, the incumbents will be required to work on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays on a roster basis with a 5-day working week.
Please send an updated curriculum vitae, the results of English and Chinese Language obtained in public examinations, current and expected salary together with a covering letter stating one’s suitability for the job and quoting the job reference number (16 / A – RS(WRO) – 098W) by Apply now or by mail to the address below on or before 7 October 2016. For further details on CIC please refer to website: http://www.cic.hk.
Manager - Human Resources
Construction Industry Council
15/F, Allied Kajima Building
138 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Construction Industry Council
About Construction Industry Council
Employer Ref.16 / A – RS(WRO) – 098W