As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe. Morgan McKinley operates from 21 offices in 9 countries around the world. Our professional recruitment capability extends right across key markets in Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. We have offices in Australia, China, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, the UAE and the UK and are strategically placed at the heart of key financial centres, as well as regionally within specific countries, giving us thorough coverage of all the markets in which we operate. Since 1988, our business has become synonymous with exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
Assistant IA Manager, Manufacturing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145929
Employer Ref. BBBH654954
- Expanding IA team
- HKSE Listed conglomerate
- Commercial opportunity arisen to external Auditors
A prestigious conglomerate with diversified business portfolio is expanding their Group Internal Audit team. They are currently adding multiple new headcounts into this established team and to support their business growth in the Asia Pacific Region. It is a rare opportunity offered to external auditors to step into the commerce industries.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and assessing the risks associated with key business process and functions under audit plan
- Executing the audit plan and conducting internal control system review and qualifying its effectiveness
- Providing recommendations to business managers in order to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of internal control
- Assisting in the ongoing development of audit methodologies
To be considered a successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA / CPA Australia
- 5 years of professional experience gained from leading external auditors (Big 4 /10) as well as commercial sectors
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Flexibility to accommodate extensive travelling schedule (30%)
Interested parties, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org,. Alternatively, please directly contact Hill Li at +852 3907 3976 for a confidential discussion. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.