Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Assistant Industrial Engineering Manager / Senior Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917864
Employer Ref. 91M0079197
- Responsible on department performance, efficiency and operator's efficiency, line balancing and capacity planning, headcount requirement, quality status, and excess cost
- Handle productivity improvement, process flow, layout arrangment, machine analysis, work method improvement & process engineering
- Responsible for training / SOP & Work aids / reengineering
- Other special assignments, just like setting up payment system, incentive system, reporting system, etc.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or related subject
- 5 years experience in IE practices in garment manufacturing
- Thorough understanding and demonstrate knowledge of Method Study and Work Study
- Knowledge in manufacturing processes of garments would be added advantage
- Good computer knowledge
- Experience and have knowledge in Project Management and related acitivities
o apply on line, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Ms. Oscar Leung on + 852 2232 3401.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.