We belong to one of the world's leading privately owned retail groups and it is a one-stop-shop for first class global sourcing. With 50 years' experience, we have been sourcing products from the major production markets in two main categories - Fashion, Home & Living.
From our headquarters in Hong Kong, our client base has expanded across Europe, North America and Asia. This growth is a tribute to the quality of our service, to our 1,550 employees - and to their superb working relationship with suppliers and clients alike. To cope with our expansion, we are inviting high caliber candidates who are proactive, solution-driven and with a strong service attitude to join our winning team.
Assistant Information Technology Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999947
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To drive the development and implementation of the Finance related systems
- Lead an application development team throughout the entire system development life cycle
- Responsible for the project delivery with support of relevant technical experts
- Co-ordinate the operational activities of internal and external resources
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- To ensure the resources necessary to produce the project on time and within budget are allocated to the project
- Manage the Project Governance with all stakeholders. project reporting to stakeholders
- Build & control project budget and resources
- Monitor & control project actuals and update financial forecasts
Qualifications, working experience and skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 6 years or above system development experience, at least 3 years in managerial / supervision position
- Minimum 3 years experience in the implementation and support of Microsoft Navision systems with good knowledge of Accounting and Finance is a must
- Experience in one or more of the fields below is a plus:
BI system (IBM Cognos TM1) / Web system (PHP) / Database system (MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Good knowledge of Project Management principles
- Experience in managing project budgets (including staff, hardware and software costs)
- Good understanding of technical dependencies between infrastructure & applications
- Strong customer focus
- Good team player and able to lead teams and establish credibility with all stakeholders
- Good team management in setting goals and assessing performance of project team member(s)
Our company offers an attractive remuneration package, including a 5-day working week, 14 months' salary, 15 days' annual leave, medical & accident insurance, life insurance, training sponsorship as well as good future career prospects.
Please apply in the strictest confidence with a detailed resume, present annual income, expected salary and contact phone number by clicking the Apply now button.
Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference. All data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.