Founded in 1999, RPM Associates Limited is led by a group of experienced industry professionals. We are a highly reputable company that is well known for its design, project management, implementation, and after sales service in Hong Kong and China.
Our years of experience span a wide range of interior design and decoration projects including retail outlets, commercial and government offices, and large residential projects. Many of these projects include multi-national firms and listed companies.
At RPM we are dedicated to assisting our clients to attain their corporate image through our workmanship that is only the highest of quality. RPM has received many referrals and appreciation from our highly valued clients. Please visit our web site for more details: www.rpm.hk
We are now looking for high calibre, positive, and independent person to join RPM, we offer:
- 5-day work week
Assistant Interior Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991913
- Diploma or Degree in interiors design or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in interior fitting-out in Office & residential
(Experience of working in interior design or other relevant field preferred)
(Fresh Graduate will also considered)
- Proficient in AutoCAD
(Proficient in 3D Max, Photoshop, Illustrator will be advantage)
- Furniture and materials awareness
- Excellent attention to details; Able to work effectively as a strong team player
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Must have a passion and energy for exploration of innovative design
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as Interior Designer
- If necessary, need to work in branch of China
- Assist designers in developing all design concepts and consequent images, drawing, materials, finishes and construction details
- Assist designers and PM team in project development and documentation with the design support
- Undertake site and furniture surveys
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume , current salary, expected salary and availability to HR by clicking "Apply Now".
"*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
*We are an Equal Opportunities Employer"