HKC (Holdings) Limited,a Hong Kong listed company focusing on Property Investment, Real Estate Development and Management, Infrastructure and Alternative Energy in the Greater China Region. We are now seeking for high caliber individual to fill the following position:
Assistant Internal Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781885
- Plan and execute compliance and operational audits in internal control and risk assessment;
- Perform compliance checking and formulate related policies and procedures;
- Involve in the preparation of internal audit reports; and
- Follow up the implementation of the audit recommendations.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines, CPA preferred;
- At least 5 years of audit experience gained from Big 4, plus 1 to 2 years of internal audit experience from listed companies preferred;
- Experience in corporate governance, PRC accounting and PRC taxation;
- Knowledge in property development, alternative energy or construction industry will be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese (Mandarin);
- Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and report writing skills; and
- Regular travel is expected.
Well-experienced candidates can be considered for the post of Internal Audit Manager
Interested parties please send your application with availability and expected package by clicking "Apply Now". Attachment preferred in MS Word format.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only