We are a market leader in the distribution and retailing of Chinese herbs and food product. To cope with our expansion, we are looking for proactive and energized individuals to our dynamic team.
Assistant Internal Audit Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836407
- To plan and conduct internal audit assignments and to review the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations and controls
- To evaluate of compliance of local rules and regulations
- To compile effective and professional internal audit reports to provide constructive recommendations to management for improvement
- To follow up the implementation of the audit recommendations
- Ad hoc accounting projects as assigned by Management
- Degree holder on Finance and Accounting Management
- Minimum 4-5 years of internal and / or external audit experience, with at least 3 years in supervisory and / or managerial role
- Qualified Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor is a must
- Solid knowledge and hand on experience in corporate government, HK and PRC accounting and taxation requirements
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Detail-minded and initiative, strong analytical thinking and problem solving capability
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Well-experienced candidates will be considered as Internal Audit Manager
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining us, please send us your detailed resume (including expected salary and date available) to:
Mail: 7 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po
By clicking "Apply Now"
All personal data collected in employment applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.