A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Investment Sales Support Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830131
Retail Distribution – Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our Wealth Sales Distribution Department as Assistant Investment Sales Support Manager.
- Explore, plan, develop and execute business directives to achieve investment sales target of designated area
- Enhance capabilities and professionalism of the sales force to improve overall customer satisfaction via coaching and mentorship duties
- Monitor and review current sales process in order to improve channel efficiency and customer experience
- Motivate teamwork and work out people development /retention strategies
- Enhance professionalism of staff in selling investment products through organizing seminars and briefings, providing coaching and setting up relevant recognition programs
- Contribute to the development of new investment products/services by consolidating feedback from customers, frontline staff and subordinates as well as liaising with relevant departments/parties to address the issues concerned
- Perform regulated activities specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance in respect of dealing in securities and providing automated trading services upon the confirmation as a “Relevant Individual”
University graduate in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
Minimum 3 years of banking experience, with good knowledge of wealth management products
Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Proficient in various Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel (Pivot Table and V-Look up) and Powerpoint
Passes in Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination an advantage
High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information’ available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and send your resume via clicking "Apply Now" for our processing. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.