CA Human Resource Limited
CA Human Resource Limited is a new setup company to provide a professional recruitment service in Hong Kong with the long experience in recruiting business in Japan since 2003.
The character of CA Human Resource Limited is making the best matching between Jobseekers and Employers for their career and business growth. To build on our success for the mission, we are looking for an energetic talent to fill the following position.
For more information about
CA Human Resource Limited: http://www.cahr.com./hk
Assistant IT Implementation Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994794
Urgently required by our client - a leading IT Service Provider:
- Coordinate development activities as the 'technical lead' or equivalent tole and manage the issue, risks, dependencies and changes.
- Co-ordinate resources and agree schedules
- Assist the Solutions Team with the gathering and interpretation of client requirements, support on solutions design & scoping for IT Implementations
- Liaise with various internal business stakeholders as agrees and approved by the IT Manager
- Prepare relevant IT Implementations technical documents as directed by the IT Manager.
- Escalate & report issues, risks and changes to the Project / Job stream Manager in a timely manner
- Weekly status reporting to IT Management
- Complete all relevant administrative tasks (inc. timesheet) daily / weekly as directed by the IT Manager
- Degree graduate or equivalent in IT disciplines
- Minimum 5 year’s working experiences in IT implementations processes, products and services
- Strong management experience
- Should come from development background
- Working experience in SDLC processes
- Speak fluent English is preferred
- Travel to other company sites are request