NEC Hong Kong Limited is a leading provider of business solutions, computer products, communication equipment and telecommunication network services catering to different needs of industries including government, telecom operators, banking, finance and other commercial sectors.
To stay ahead of the market, we are expanding our business and inviting high caliber candidates to join us for the following challenging position:-
Assistant IT Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914499
- Supervise an in-house Operation Team to provide IT services as well as maintain the existing infrastructure, networks, and security & operation systems;
- Assist in coordinating and overseeing company-wide compliance with established information security policies and procedures;
- Prepare all necessary documentation for regional IT security audit;
- Conduct related trainings to colleagues; and
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree or above in Information Technology, Information System, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- With at least 5 years experience in which 3 years at the supervisory level;
- Practical experience and hands-on knowledge in information security contorl is preferable;
- Possession of CISSP, CISA, ITIL or CCNA certifications will be an advantage but not essential;
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
Interested parties, please send your full detailed resume with current & expected salary and date available to The Human Resources Manager, NEC Hong Kong Limited, 25th Floor, The Metropolis Tower, 10 Metropolis Drive, Hunghom, Kowloon or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Personal data provided by job applicant will be used strictly in accordance with employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.