The Hong Kong Red Cross was established in 1950. We belong to the World's largest humanitarian network and provide impartial and quality care to protect life and health, and to enhance the capacity of vulnerable people to live a safe and dignified life. Our services include disaster relief, special education, volunteer service, first aid and health training, and blood transfusion. http://www.redcross.org.hk
The Hong Kong Red Cross invites applications for the post of:
Assistant IT Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918070
- Conduct IT infrastructure project management and quality assurance
- Communicate and work closely with vendors for on-going support, maintenance and development
- Provide first tier end-users technical and administrative support on computer software and hardware
- Perform configuration, improvement and troubleshooting of network infrastructure and server
- Monitor, administrate and report server and network operation
- Maintain Microsoft Windows Active Directory (AD) with Group policy
- Degree holder in I.T. or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in providing I.T. support and administration.
- Familiar with Microsoft environment and application (Active Directory, Office365, IIS).
- Solid experience in VMware, server, network, server room maintenance and administration.
- Hands-on experience in supporting H3C, FortiGate, Sonic wall, Zenwork products is advantage.
- Strong knowledge in networking (VPN, VLAN, Wireless LAN, Firewall, Switch routing) and security practice.
- Good interpersonal, good communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.