Assistant IT Manager
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918561
Employer Ref. 601-201611293-AZ
- Manage servers, security solutions, network hardware and equipment.
- Supporting IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Assist in managing the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade.
- Assist IT manager to develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing systems.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Develop strategies and plans with advocacy staff to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness, and foster innovation.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Degree holder in IT discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience within the financial institutions, preferable in equity market.
- Familiar with MS operating environment includes Windows Server, Exchange Server and MS Office Applications.
- Team player and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese, and Mandarin is a must.
Attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the job reference no
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk