Volkswagen Group Hong Kong Limited
The Volkswagen Group with its headquarters in Wolfsburg is one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers and the largest carmaker in Europe. The Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania and MAN.
The Group operates 118 production plants in 20 European countries and a further 11 countries in the Americas, Asia and Africa. Every weekday, 592,586 employees worldwide produce nearly 41,000 vehicles, and work in vehicle-related services or other fields of business. The Volkswagen Group sells its vehicles in 153 countries.
We are currently seeking high caliber individuals for Volkswagen Group.
Assistant IT Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919589
- Maintain and manage IT infrastructure
- Ensure quality end-user-support
- Manage IT vendors and act as bridge to regional IT team
- Lead application systems, with focus on IT system development and enhancement
- Work closely with all departments to identify, develop and implement IT improvement measures and automation
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related technical area
- Minimum 6 years relevant experiences
- Good analytical, teamwork, organization and time management skills
- Experience in end-user support in PCs hardware, software products and LAN administration
- Experience in VMWare, Juniper Firewall, Switches, MPLS, DIA an advantage
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, training opportunity and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send resume citing the job reference number, salary history, expected salary and availability via email.
We are an equal employer and welcome applications for all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment–related purposes. Applicants not hearing from us within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.