Poly Auction (Hong Kong) Limited is a remarkable auction house in Hong Kong and the Asia-Pacific region. We are entering the international art market with the aim to provide professional consultation, exceptional collections and the highest quality service.
To cope with our continuous growth and worldwide development, we are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join our team.
Assistant I.T. Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999773
- Oversee the daily IT operation of the company
- Act as project leader in IT projects including suppliers, contractors management, requirement collection with internal departments, systems analysis and design, specification, testing, implementation, documentation and training to users
- Internal system issues follow up, enhancement, issues logging and database backup
- Planning and set up auction system for auction events \ exhibitions in the hotel
- Define, establish and document policy, procedures and standards related to IT in the company
- Optimize the data flow and operation of internal IT systems (eg. ERP)
- Assist the ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Occasionally travel to Macau / China and work on holidays
- University graduate in IT or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years' relevant working experience in IT
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP implementation or development is a must
- Preferably working experience in PRC
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin and English
- Knowledge in SQL, RDBMS is essential. Basic programming skill is preferred
- Hands-on experience in Deskside and Server side support is an advantage
- Knowledge in website integration is an advantage
- Knowledge in Business Processes such as Sales, Purchasing, Inventory and Accounting is an advantage
- Excellent analytic, communication and problem diagnostic skills
- Independent, team-work, pro-active, and presentable
Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to recruit @polyauction.com.hk
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Equal opportunities are extended to all candidates and the information provided will be used for the consideration of this application. The personal data collected will be for recruitment purposes only. Data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months of the application.